Great points made in this simple blog post I found online…
“Clutter is expensive:
- An average of ten dollars per square foot to store items in your house
- Almost ten percent of American households rent storage units, spending more than $1,000.00 annually in rent
- A quarter of people with two-car garages can’t even get their cars in there because they are storing their junk instead
- Twenty-three percent of us pay bills late and incur fees because we have lost the statements
- The average American spends one year of his or her life looking for lost or misplaced items.”
Full post here.