I had to make a decision about the DVDs I’ll be giving away as part of this project. Do I give them away like my CD’s (by theme) or do I give them away one at a time?
I decided one at a time, since:
1) there are fewer of them,
2) the movies I purchased tend to mean a little more to me individually and are worth blogging about, and
3) I’ll admit – the RID project is “gettin’ a little more painful” now that we’re close to entering the 4th month.
The movie above represents the #1 reason I purchased DVDs – a movie I’d seen, loved, and I wanted to share the experience with someone who hadn’t seen it.
As I give this DVD away, it is a way of recognizing:
1) that I don’t REALLY show people movies in my home that much,
2) that most content is now available digitally, and
3) that it’d be better to hang on to only a few movies that TRULY mean something to me, rather than sitting on 50 or more DVDs.
Goodbye Usual Suspects…you’re only the beginning.