I had to make a decision about the DVDs I’ll be giving away as part of this project. Do I give them away like my CD’s (by theme) or do I give them away one at a time?
I decided one at a time, since:
1) there are fewer of them,
2) the movies I purchased tend to mean a little more to me individually and are worth blogging about, and
3) I’ll admit – the RID project is “gettin’ a little more painful” now that we’re close to entering the 4th month.
The movie above represents the #1 reason I purchased DVDs – a movie I’d seen, loved, and I wanted to share the experience with someone who hadn’t seen it.
As I give this DVD away, it is a way of recognizing:
1) that I don’t REALLY show people movies in my home that much,
2) that most content is now available digitally, and
3) that it’d be better to hang on to only a few movies that TRULY mean something to me, rather than sitting on 50 or more DVDs.
Goodbye Usual Suspects…you’re only the beginning.
to whom are you giving your DVD’s? and how do I get on the list?
You can always NetFlix anything you want to share too. Don’t kill the desire/experience, just the stuff 🙂